Posts Tagged ‘3D Printing’
- project model for laser 3d printing
- learn how to work with 3d printer and software for it
- create part for fixing main model for city project class
IDEAI needed main axis of rotation for model at city project class. This axis had to be very small size, less then inner diametr of bearing, insight which I put my axis – 5 mm. 3D printer was the only appropriate machine for such task.
Design projectFirst of all 3d model in 3ds max was created. Then I put this model into Ultimaker Cura and set preferences for printing. There is option in Ultimaker Cura to use support or not to use ( but you can’t tune support) and to set the print density.
PROCESS OF PRINTING
- Operating and settings of 3D Printer
- Setting up the printing parameters in CURA