Class: Technology, 3D printing
- Raiser N2 plus – V2 Hot End
- ideaMaker 3.0.5
- Plastic PLA plastic 1.75mm
- Sketchup 2018
- Rhinoceros 5
- 3D builder
Printing on a 3d printer
- In short, this is the construction of a real object based on the model of the 3D model created on the computer. Then the digital three-dimensional model is saved in the STL-file format, after which the 3D printer, to which the file for printing is output, forms the real product.
- The printing process itself is a series of repetitive cycles associated with creating three-dimensional models, applying a layer of consumables to the desktop (elevator) of the printer, moving the desktop down to the level of the finished layer and removing waste from the surface of the table.
- Cycles continuously follow one after another: the next layer of material is applied the next, the elevator is lowered again and so on until the finished product on the desktop.
- To show how to print on the printer Raiser N2 plus – V2 Hot End I use part of the prototype. This is a Capsule for generating an odor by heating a nichrome wire of cotton wool with essential oil. Or rather the lid from this capsule. It is used to support the diode. The diode in turn will illuminate the smoke
- the program for printing preparation looks like. To load a model, just press Ctrl + I and further create support. click on Shift + U
- Press Ctrl + P to print. In the new window the layer thickness and type of material are adjusted
Trackback from your site.